150 ml Bottle with dosing spoon
Promotes Children’s Vitality, Boosts Defense
This product is formulated with a unique combination of necessary micronutrients providing the desired quantity of organic iron, vitamin B complex including vitamin B1, B2, B6, and minerals which are specified to growth improvement, intellectual development and appetite increase in children of 6 and older.
Dayonix Kidssi® Multivitamin 6+ Syrup is a banana-flavored supplement which contains:
- B-Vitamins functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. This is particularly relevant since deficiency of B-Vitamins in children affects appetite, gastrointestinal activity, metabolism, endocrine system, immune function, blood sugar balance, and brain function.
- Vitamins A, and E which include antioxidant properties and boost immunity. Growing children are prone to infections, therefore the supplementation with these vitamins is important not only to boost immunity, but also to reduce susceptibility to bacterial and viral infections.
- Vitamin D which regulates the calcium and phosphorous levels in the body, thus promotes bone mineralization and bone formation.
- Vitamin B3 which is needed for a proper flow of the blood and an efficient functioning of the nervous system.
- Iron as a necessary trace element found in nearly all living organisms which not only participates in many biological activities but also is essential for a healthy body function.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 5 ml||%NRV*|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg||100|
|Vitamin A||800 mcg*||100|
|Folic acid||200 mcg||100|
|Vitamin D3||5 mcg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2,5 mcg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mcg = microgram, mg = milligram
5 ml, once daily.
Shake well before use.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for children under 1-year-old.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.