150 ml Bottle with Spoon
Top Iron Reserves
This is a tailored made supplement which contains Vitamins B6 and B12, plus Liposomal iron, a micronized and microencapsulated source of iron that has none of the negative and adverse effects of other Iron sources.
Phoenix Irofix® supplements including the Phoenix Irofix® Syrup contain LIPOSOMAL IRON, which is a microencapsulation solution that avoids the Iron’s unpleasant metallic taste, does not taint the teeth, and is easy on the digestive track. Moreover, due to its unique microencapsulation delivery system, inhibits the interaction with other food ingredients. Thus, highly sensitive ingredients such as vitamins or unsaturated fatty acids are protected against the oxidative capacity of free iron. This contributes to a stable final product which maintains both its nutritional value and its pleasant taste throughout the entire shelf life of the supplement. Iron is essential for the body as it contributes to the normal formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells and hemoglobin that help carry oxygen from the lungs to the muscle and other organs.
This product also contains Vitamin B12 which is vital for the metabolism, including the generation and use of energy for digestion and temperature regulation. It is also a key nutrient for the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of the central nervous system including brain and spinal cord.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 5 ml||%NRV*|
|Liposomal iron (8,13% Fe)||20 mg* Fe||143|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg||214|
|Vitamin B12||2,5 mcg*||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mcg = microgram, mg = milligram
3 years and older: 2.5 ml, once daily.
Shake well before use.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.