10 ml Bottle with Pump
Develops Bones, Strengthens Teeth
This is a Vitamin D supplement for children, which supports calcium metabolism and expands proper formation of bones.
Vitamin D has long been defined as an essential vitamin for a normal bone development and a proper muscle strength. It also helps the body to use calcium and phosphorus in building and maintaining strong bones and teeth which is especially relevant for children.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 0.2 ml||%NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||10 mcg*||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mcg = microgram, mg = milligram
1 month to 1 year: 0.1 ml (1 push), once daily.
1 year to 5 years: 0.2 ml (2 pushes), once daily.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 50 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.