Childhood is a phase of enormous changes in metabolic activities resulting in a rapid overall growth of the body including physical and intellectual development. This phase lays down the platform for future development and healthy growth to adulthood. An adequate nutrition is the most important factor to benefit from a normal metabolic procedure and minimize any nutritional deficiency. Appetite Syrup provides the essential nutrients that typically meet the nutritional requirements (apart from the normal diet) regarding child growth.
Dayonix Kidssi® Appetite Syrup is an apple-flavored supplement
- B-Vitamins (vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12) functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. Therefore, B-Vitamins plus biotin are necessary for energy and general vitality
- Zinc supports normal growth and development by contribution to normal carbohydrates and protein metabolism and synthesis. Adequate zinc intake helps with maintenance of normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D, which promotes absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations, also maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Kidssi Appetite also contains herbal extracts of Chicory (Cichorium intybus), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) along with Inulin and royal jelly.
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
||Per 10 ml
|Vitamin H (D-Biotin)
|Hydroglyceric extract of Chicory (Chicorium intybus )
|Hydroglyceric Fenugreek seed extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
|Lyophilized Royal jelly
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
5 ml/15 kg twice daily, 20 minutes before the two main meals; pure or diluted in water or fruit juice.
Due to the presence of natural plant extracts it may contain deposit.
Shake well before use.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended in children under 3 years
- Excessive consumption can cause laxative effects
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before