Improves Energy & Activity
This product has a special formula of vitamins, minerals and key ingredients to support your energy, immune system and metabolism levels. On top of this, due to the Ginseng extract with its adaptogenic functions and the supertoxide dismutase, significantly promotes a sense of well-being, by means of maintaining a healthy balance between physical and cognitive performances.
Phoenix Adovit® Multivitamin has key ingredients as following:
- Supertoxide dismutase which helps manage stress by counteracting the body’s physiological response to it. It also restores optimal body defenses. These properties help relieve sleep troubles and optimize it in order to improve productiveness, mental sharpness, emotional balance and energy levels all day long. It also helps cope with mental fatigue and improves concentration and cognitive flexibility by fighting the age-related cognitive decline.
- Ginseng that has been well known to improve the body’s immune response. The roots extracts have been used for maintaining immune homeostasis and enhancing resistance to illness or microbial attacks. It also improves the ability to manage stress. In this formula Phoenix chose to use the Panax Ginseng which is recognized as one of the most beneficial ginsengs available, it is a species traditionally used in China and Asia.
- B-Vitamins which function as regulators of metabolic processes, acting as co-enzymes, consequently without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. This is especially relevant since deficiency of B-Vitamins in children affects appetite, gastrointestinal activity, metabolism, endocrine system, immune function, blood sugar balance and brain function.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays a role in every living cell in the human body, and it also helps around 300 enzymes maintain their healthy function.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in body. This nutrient and Zinc contribute therefore for a healthy immune system.
- Iron which as a necessary trace element found in nearly all living organisms that participates in many biological activities is essential for a healthy body function.
- Choline that supports memory and synaptic plasticity, also raises the levels of essential neurotransmitters to promote cognitive functions.
- Sunflower Lecithin which is a phospholipid based dietary supplement rich in Phosphatidylcholine (PC), Phosphatidylinositol (PI), Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) and Omega-6 (Linoleic Acid), which are considered beneficial to the brain and nervous system. Sunflower lecithin has a favorable phospholipid profile over regular lecithin from soybeans.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 Softgel||%NRV*|
|Sunflower Lecithin||110 mg*||–|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Panax ginseng root extract||45 mg||–|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg||100|
|Superoxide Dismutase||5 mg||–|
|Vitamin A||800 mcg||100|
|Folic acid||200 mcg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mcg = microgram, mg = milligram
One softgel daily, with main meal.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.