Improvement of Metabolic System & Liver Health
A proper liver function is beneficial for the overall health and vitality of the body. Thus, our experts have developed an innovative formulation, to ameliorate its function. This supplement is a proprietary blend of Milk thistle extract, Artichoke, Rosemary, Choline, and L-Glutathione, that will ensure a healthy liver function.
Phoenix Liverex® is a food supplement that contains the following key ingredients:
- Milk thistle extract, which is one of the nature’s most potent weapons supporting liver health. Its bioactive compounds are known to stabilize cell membranes, assist in detoxification activities, and neutralize a wide range of free radicals.
- Sunflower oil, which contains phosphatidylcholine that is the ideal carrier molecule for Silybin, an anti-oxidant that protects the liver, enabling the transport across the intestinal lining into the blood stream.
- Artichoke’s active Cynarine which supports digestion, maintains healthy cholesterol levels, and also helps the digestion of fat.
- Glutathione that is a multi-functional molecule naturally produced in the body and found in every cell, composed of three amino acids (L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine, and glycine), has as main action the neutralization of free radicals.
- Choline which is extremely important for a proper liver function, since it is an essential nutrient metabolized in the liver without which hepatosteatosis and liver cell death occurs.
- Rosemary extract which contains actives that are powerful antioxidants, therefore aiding the hepatoprotective action.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 Softgel||% NRV*|
|Milk thistle fruit||230 mg*||–|
|Artichoke extract||100 mg||–|
|Choline bitartrate||80 mg||–|
|Rosemary extract||50 mg||–|
|Vitamin B6||3.3 mg||236|
|Folic acid||324 mcg*||162|
|Vitamin B12||5 mcg||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mcg = microgram, mg = milligram
One softgel with breakfast.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.