Vitamin C is well known for its role in enhancing immune system function. It keeps our connective tissues like skin healthy and maintains bones and cartilages. By preventing oxidative damage, it protects proteins and lipids metabolism, which may contribute to a healthier function of the immune system during and after extreme physical exercise.
Dayonix C Plus contains ACEROLA BERRY, a red berry rich in Vitamin C, ROSE HIPS, the red or orange fruit of a rose plant also rich in Vitamin C, CITRUS, and RUTIN, both contain antioxidants and Vitamin C which maintains the Immune System normal function.
|Ingredients||per 1 Capsules||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||25 mg||*|
|Acerola extract||10 mg||*|
|Rose hip extract||10 mg||*|
*NRV – Recommended Dietary Allowance, mg-milligram
Direction of Use
Adults: Take one capsule two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Not recommended for children.
- As with other food, supplements seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding.