This product is an herbal, vitamin & mineral tailored made formula, which helps with balancing the blood glucose. Dibetria® is not a treatment for diabetes or its side effects but helps maintain overall health and wellbeing
While regular exercise and healthy diet are necessary to lower blood sugar, Food supplements can play an important role in regulating glucose and blood sugar metabolism.
Besides, from Green coffee, Cinnamon extracts, R Lipoic Acid, and L-Carnosine, Dayonix Dibetria® is a vitamin and mineral supplement for those who wish to safeguard their daily diet with key vitamins and minerals.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Oxidative stress caused by different factors like unhealthy lifestyle or environment is one of the major reasons cell damage occurs. Vitamin E, Zinc, vitamin B2, and Manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Chromium, Biotin, and Zinc contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism (carbohydrate fatty acids and protein metabolism). Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism. Normal Glycogen metabolism is essential in maintaining blood glucose.
- Vision impairment is one of the side effects of diabetes and aging. Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Healthy and normal immune system is very important in diabetic patients, as they are susceptible to different infectious threats. Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B1 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Biotin,Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2,Vitamin B1 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, an important organ in danger of impairment in diabetes.
- Skin health is important in diabetic patients, as they may have peripheral neural impairment and are in risk of scratches and sores without feeling the pain of them. Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health, contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, normal bones, and normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus.