30 ml Bottle with Syringe
Top Iron Absorption
This is a tailored made supplement which contains Vitamin D3 and LIPOSOMAL IRON, a micronized and microencapsulated source of iron that has none of the negative and adverse effects of other Iron sources.
Dayonix Irofix® supplements including the Dayonix Irofix® Drops contain Liposomal iron, which is a microencapsulation solution that avoids the Iron’s unpleasant metallic taste, does not taint the teeth and is easy on the digestive track. Moreover, due to its unique microencapsulation delivery system, inhibits the interaction with other food ingredients. Thus, highly sensitive ingredients such as vitamins or unsaturated fatty acids are protected against the oxidative capacity of free iron. This contributes to a stable final product which maintains both its nutritional value and its pleasant taste throughout the entire shelf life of the supplement. Iron is essential for the body as it contributes to the normal formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells and hemoglobin that help carry oxygen from the lungs to the muscle and other organs.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 ml||%NRV*|
|Liposomal iron (8,13% Fe)||7mg* Fe||50|
|Vitamin D3||2.5 mcg*||50|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mcg = microgram, mg = milligram
6 months to 1 year: 1 ml, once daily.
1 year to 3 years: 1.5 ml, once daily.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.