150 ml Bottle with dosing spoon
Supports Concentration, Improves Learning
This product aids children’s concentration, relieves Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), restlessness and stress, promotes states of anxiety and mood swings, increases concentration and reduces lack of focus.
Dayonix Kidssi® Hyperactive Syrup is a tangerine-flavored supplement that contains:
- Zinc that is a trace element which is important to children’s metabolism and health.
- Ginkgo Biloba, is a potent anti-oxidative capacity that enhances cerebral circulation contributing to the neuroprotective effects. The imbalance in the central neurotransmitter systems is implicated in the pathophysiology of ADHD symptoms. A number of studies have shown effects of the G. biloba extracts on adrenergic, dopaminergic, cholinergic, serotonergic, and glutamatergic and GABAergic systems. Therefore, a potential mechanism of the herb would be modulation of neurotransmitter synthesis and/or functions.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.) promotes relaxation and helps to get to sleep, and in addition improves attention in young adults.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 10 ml||%NRV*|
|Ginkgo biloba||400 mg*||–|
|Lemon balm||200 mg||–|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mg = milligram
2.5 ml/5 kg once daily, after main meal.
Daily dose must not exceed 10 ml.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within a maximum of 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Not recommended for children under 1-year-old.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.