This product is a careful blend of necessary vitamins together with minerals to provide the required nutrients for the normal growth and development of children.
The foundation of children’s future starts in infancy. Knowing that even a minor nutrient deficiency could be a threat to the child’s healthy growth, it becomes important to provide them a balanced diet and a most varied range of nutrients as possible.
Dayonix Kidssi® Multivitamin Drops is an orange-flavored supplement, which provides a wide selection of vitamins with carefully balanced formulas for kids aged 1 month to 2 years. If you are looking for a comprehensive formula, this product is a great choice.
This product contains:
- Vitamin A and Zinc that are needed to improve immunity.
- Iron as a necessary trace element found in nearly all living organisms, necessary for red blood cell production to carry oxygen, essential for a healthy body function.
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 ml||%NRV*|
|Vitamin B3||5 mg||31|
|Vitamin B1||1 mg||91|
|Vitamin B6||0.6 mg||43|
|Vitamin B2||0.5 mg||36|
|Vitamin A||300 μg||38|
|Vitamin D3||5 μg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
From 1 month to 1 year: Take 5 drops, once daily.
From 1 to 3 years: Take 10 drops, once daily.
May be added to food or drink.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended in children under 1 month
- Excessive consume can cause laxative effects
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.