Nutrition is one of the major factors in kid’s development and growth. Different vitamins and minerals are needed for normal function of child’s brain, immunity system vision and general health. Adequate nutrient intake can usually be achieved through a well-balanced diet. However, sometimes due to different conditions like low sun exposure or being a picky eater, these nutrients may not be provided enough. As a result of low concentrations of vitamins and minerals in the body, children’s cognitive and performance development, physical activity and psychological health may be impaired.
This product is formulated with a unique combination of necessary micronutrients providing the desired quantity of B-Vitamins including vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and Minerals. Although this product is suitable for all ages, it is particularized for strength, vigor and energy of children from one to six.
Dayonix Kiddsi® Multivitamin 6- Syrup is a cherry-flavored supplement, which contains:
- B-Vitamins functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. Therefore, B-Vitamins are necessary for energy and general vitality, normal skin and mucous membranes and nervous system normal function.
- Vitamin A that promotes normal growth and development by maintenance of normal skin , mucous membranes, normal vision, and the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D, which promotes absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations, also maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Iron as a necessary trace element found in nearly all living organisms, necessary for red blood cell production to carry oxygen, essential for a healthy body function.
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 5 ml||%NRV*|
|Vitamin B3||9 mg||56.25|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||41.6|
|Vitamin B5||4 mg||66.6|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||50|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg||54.5|
|Vitamin A||600 µg||75|
|Vitamin B2||0.5 mg||35.17|
|Folic Acid||50 µg||25|
|Vitamin D3||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
2.5 ml/10kg once daily, with main meal.
Shake well before use.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended in children under 3 years old
- Excessive consume can cause laxative effects
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.