As age goes beyond, plaque, which is made up of lipids, inflammatory cells, cellular waste, and calcium, builds up on the walls of the arteries. Somehow, nowadays, due to stress, unhealthy lifestyles and pollution, this problem seems to occur in younger population too. The gradual accumulation of plaque causes the blood vessels to narrow over time. Moreover, these plaques may also become unstable and rupture. Such destructive situations can potentially damage the inner lining of the arteries (endothelium) and block blood flow, which leads to suffer from an unhealthy heart.
In order to protect your heart Dayonix has developed the Dayonix Crono®, which has main constituents as following:
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Healthy heart circulates Red blood cells, which carry oxygen through different organs properly. Vitamin B2 helps with the maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal metabolism of iron. Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Folate contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin B2 contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, which is one of the main causes of cell damage and cell death.
- Folate, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, a key factor in heart health.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels. Calcium level is an important factor in muscle function (contraction and relaxation) especially in the heart.
- Folate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 and B3 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B1 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 Softgel||%NRV*|
|Fish Oil (EPA 60 DHA 40)||333.3 mg||–|
|Grape Seed Extract ( Vitis vinifera)||150 mg||–|
|Centella Extract (Centella asiatica)||100 mg||–|
|Pine Bark Extract (Pinus pinaster)||50 mg||–|
|Vitamin E||24 mg||200|
|Grape Skin Extract (Vitis vinifera) 20% Resveratrol||20 mg||–|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg||100|
|Coenzyme Q10||10 mg||–|
|Vitamin B2||2.8 mg||200|
|Vitamin B6||2.8 mg||200|
|Vitamin B1||2.2 mg||200|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin D3||19 µg||380|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, IU= International Unit, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.