This product aids children’s concentration, and immune system.
Dayonix Kidssi® Hyperactive Syrup is a tangerine-flavored supplement that contains:
- Zinc that is a trace element, which is important to children’s metabolism, and cognitive function. Zinc is necessary for maintenance of normal bones, vision.
- Vitamin B1, B2, and B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1 and B6 contribute to normal psychological function.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 10 ml||%NRV*|
|Hydroglyceric Ginkgo Extract ( Ginkgo Biloba)||400 mg||–|
|Hydroglyceric Lemon Balm Extract ( Melissa Officinalis)||200 mg||–|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
2.5 ml/5kg once daily, pure or diluted in water or Juice fruit.
Due to the presence of plant natural extracts it may contain deposit.
Shake well before use.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within a maximum of 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Excessive consume can cause laxative effects
- Not recommended for children under 3-year-old.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.