Dayonix Prenatal Multivitamin is a combination of essential minerals and vitamins, such as Methyl folate, Vitamin D, Iron, B complex vitamins, Iodine and others, which have been proven to aid the development of the baby, as well as promoting the mothers’ health.
Dayonix Multivitamin has key ingredients as following:
- We know how Folic acid is important before and during pregnancy and that a certain percentage of women are at risk of not properly metabolizing folic acid to l-methyl folate, its biologically active form, and hence developing a folate deficiency that might be dangerous during such a delicate phase. Therefore, the Dayonix Prenatal Multivitamin contains l-methyl folate, which is combined with Copper and Iron that are essential for the blood and nervous system of the foetus and of the mother. Both these minerals are in bisglycinate form, which is gentle on the stomach, does not provoke nausea, and is highly absorbable and bioavailable.
- B-Vitamins functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. Therefore, B-Vitamins are necessary for energy and general vitality, normal skin and mucous membranes and nervous system normal function.
- This supplement also contains Zinc that is especially relevant during pregnancy since the cell growth, DNA synthesis and cell division happens at faster rhythm. This essential mineral also helps support the mother’s immune system, maintains the sense of taste and smell, and heals wounds.
- Since this a phase of much adaptation for women, and aesthetics is not the primary focus of the mother but still comes into consideration, this product’s formula aims to keep the women’s hair and skin looking healthy.
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health