Pomegranate, Lignans, plus Lycopene, Selenium, plus vitamins and minerals, which promote a healthier self.
Maintaining prostate health is very important for men with 45 years old and over. However, in recent years, scientists have focused on this issue in younger men at third or fourth decade of their life.
Dayonix Prosguard® has been specially formulated with:
- B-Vitamins functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. Therefore, B-Vitamins are necessary for energy and general vitality, and important parts of normal urinary tract. Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal formation of red blood cells, by which the oxygen is carried through different organs including prostate.
- Selenium and vitamin B6 contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress important in tissues health and normal spermatogenesis.
- The combination of vitamin D, vitamin B6, selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 Softgel||% NRV*|
|Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens)||320 mg||–|
|Pumpkin Seed Oil Cucurbita pepo)||75 mg||–|
|Pygeum Bark Extract (Prunus africana)||50 mg||–|
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)||37.5 mg||–|
|Beta Sitosterol from Soy ( Glycine Max )||15 mg||–|
|Pomegranate Extract ( Punica granatum)||15 mg||–|
|Lignans from Norway Spruce Extract (Picea abies)||11 mg||–|
|Lycopene from Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum)||10 mg|
|Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)||3.34 mg||–|
|Vitamin B2||2.6 mg||186|
|Vitamin B1||2.2 mg||200|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143|
|Folic Acid||100 µg||100|
|Vitamin D3||5 µg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
One softgel daily, with breakfast.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.