Red Yeast Rice
Rich in Monacolin K, Red yeast Rice is a natural product of rice fermented with a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus to lower blood cholesterol levels.
|Ingredients||per 2 Capsules||% NRV*|
|Red Yeast Rice (5% monacolin k)||1200 mg||*|
*NRV – Nutrient Reference Values, mg-milligram
Direction of Use
Direction of use:
Adults: take two (2) capsules once or twice daily, preferably with meals.
Do not exceed four (4) capsules in a 24 hours period.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Not recommended for children.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use during Pregnancy or Breast feeding.