This is a supplement for men’s libido enhancement, useful to increase sexual drive and performance.
Dayonix Viatex® contains a synergistic herbal formula consisting of Saffron, Tribulus, Pomegranate fruit extract, Quercetin and L-arginine.
Dayonix Viatex® is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals needed for better sexual function:
- B-Vitamins functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. This group of vitamins are essential for having a better metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 is especially important for regulation of hormonal activity.
- Selenium a mineral that contributes to normal spermatogenesis and thyroid function.
- Zinc for maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations. Low Testosterone levels may lead to impaired sexual function.
- Psychological health and mood stability are very important in having a normal sexual response cycle. Vitamins used in Viatex® formulation such as vitamin C and B vitamins are essential for normal psychological functions.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 2 Tablets||%NRV*|
|L-Arginine HCL||250 mg||–|
|Vitamin C||26 mg||32.5|
|Saffron Extract (Crocus sativus)||200 mg||–|
|Vitamin B1||3 mg||272|
|Vitamin B2||1.5 mg||107|
|Vitamin B3||16.5 mg||103|
|Vitamin B6||3.5 mg||250|
|Tribulus () Extract ( Tribulus terrestris)||80 mg||–|
|Pomegranate extract ( Punica Granatum)||50 mg||–|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
2 tablets, 30 minutes to one hour before intended function.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for children under 18 years old.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- In case of simultaneous intake of concomitant oral anti-coagulant therapy, consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Keep out of children’s reach & sight.