As an immune booster, not only this product is rich in Minerals and Vitamins but also it contains Beta-Carotene in order to meet its goal.
- You can find the following ingredients as they all claim to maintain the normal function of the immune system: Selenium plus Zinc, Vitamin D3, C, A
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Ingredients||Per 1 tablet||NRV%|
|Vitamin A||800 mcg||100|
|Vitamin D3||200 IU||100|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
NRV – Recommended Dietary Allowance, mg-milligram, mcg-microgram
Direction of Use
Adults: 1 tablet after lunch.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Not recommended for children.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use during Pregnancy or Breast feeding.